InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa Honored By TripAdvisor
BORA BORA, French Polynesia, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa has been honored as a Travellers' Choice 2013 Winner and one of the "Top 10 Hotels for Romance in the South Pacific" by TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site, enabling travelers to plan and have the perfect trip, featuring more than 60 million travel reviews and opinions from travelers around the world.
The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa offers an enchanting setting to celebrate weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, or just enjoy a romantic holiday in intimate luxury in one of its 80 lavish overwater villas with breathtaking views of majestic Mount Otemanu, and the pampering of the resort's award-winning staff. Romantic experiences guests can enjoy at the resort include:
- Dream Weddings – Custom-tailored weddings at the resort's private beach, on a secluded islet, or in its renowned Blue Lagoon Chapel—the world's first overwater chapel with glass bottom floors and stunning views of Mount Otemanu. Polynesian entertainment, Deep Ocean Spa services, hair styling, make-up sessions, flower arrangements, photo sessions, video shoots, and receptions can also be easily arranged by the resort's expert wedding planners.
- Unforgettable Honeymoons – Upon arrival, honeymooners receive a tropical flower arrangement and half bottle of French Champagne. Couples staying two nights receive a special honeymoon gift from the resort. On the fourth night, a pareu is offered to the bride and t-shirt to the groom. After seven nights, a bountiful breakfast is delivered by canoe to the couple's overwater villa. A romantic dinner for two is arranged by the resort for honeymooners staying 10 or more nights.
- Inspiring Vow Renewal Ceremonies – A traditional Polynesian ceremony is offered by the resort for couples wishing to re-affirm their love for one another complete with officiant, local musician, pareus, white leis flower necklaces and crowns, and "Tapa" certificate.
- Romantic Dinners – Couples can indulge in an exquisite dinner at a private table decorated with tropical flowers and candles in a secluded area of one the resort's restaurants, the terrace of their villa, a pontoon facing Mount Otemanu, or on a private, white-sand beach under the stars.
- Romantic Touches – Private sunset cruises on a jet boat or catamaran, a photo shoot by a professional photographer, or sailing on a traditional pirogue to a secluded motu set with a gourmet menu and Champagne are all magical experiences that the resort can orchestrate.
- Signature "World of Weddings" Pink Canoe – Couples can enjoy a photo session on board the resort's famous "World of Weddings" pink outrigger canoe, enjoying a romantic cruise through the lagoon while sipping a signature "Pink Wow" cocktail or Champagne.
A resource for couples planning their wedding or holiday is the resort's Facebook site, Bora Bora Wedding Romance Experiences, which showcases weddings, vow renewals, blessing ceremonies, romantic dinners, and activities by resort guests.
Most recently, the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa was recognized on the prestigious Cond e Nast Traveler 2013 Gold List as one of "The World's Best Places to Stay" and was honored as one of the top five resorts in Oceania by Conde Nast Traveler on its "Best in the World 2012" list. The resort also appeared on the 2012 Gold List of Conde Nast Traveller, the U.K.'s leading travel magazine, receiving "Best for Service" in French Polynesia. Other accolades the resort received in 2012 include Travel + Leisure's "World's Best Service" list and " French Polynesia's Leading Spa Resort" in the World Travel Awards.For information and rates for InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa call 1-888 IC HOTELS (1-888-424-6835) or visit www.tahiti.intercontinental.com. Images of the resort are available at www.flickr.com/photos/icfp/sets/72157630644820852/. About InterContinental Resorts French PolynesiaOwned and operated by Richard H. Bailey and his company, Pacific Beachcomber S.C., there are four InterContinental Hotels & Resorts in French Polynesia: InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort, InterContinental Tahiti Resort, and InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa. Each of the resorts has completed multimillion dollar enhancements over the course of the last five years and all have achieved "EarthCheck Silver Certification," recognizing their significant commitment towards achieving environmental and social sustainability. Media Contact: Vanessa BloyInterContinental Resorts French Polynesia T: 425-440-6255E: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV