Bayer's StivargaÂ® (regorafenib) Tablets Approved By U.S. FDA For Treatment Of Patients With Locally Advanced, Unresectable Or Metastatic GIST
1. STIVARGA Prescribing Information, February 2013.
2. Joensuu H. Gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST). Annals of Oncology. 2006 September; Volume 17. Available at http://annonc.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/suppl_10/x280.full.pdf+html . Accessed October 19, 2012.
3. American Cancer Society. Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST). (Last Revised 2/1/2012). Available at http://www.cancer.org/acs/groups/cid/documents/webcontent/003103-pdf.pdf. Accessed October 12, 2012.
4. Casali, et al.
Clinical benefit with regorafenib across subgroups and post progression in patients with advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) after progression on imatinib (IM) and sunitinib (SU): Phase III GRID trial update. 2012 European Society of Medical Oncology; September, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV