KILGORE, Texas, Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) ("MMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today that Ruben S. Martin III, President and Chief Executive Officer, members of the Partnership's board of directors and members of its executive management team will take part in the market opening ceremony at NASDAQ MarketSite on Friday, March 1, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The March 1 st ceremony will commemorate the 10 th anniversary of the Partnership's listing with NASDAQ. The Partnership completed its initial public offering in November 2002.
The ceremony will take place at NASDAQ MarketSite in New York City on Friday, March 1, 2013 from 9:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. A live webcast of the ceremony will be available at http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx .About Martin Midstream Partners L.P. Martin Midstream Partners L.P. is a publicly traded limited partnership with a diverse set of operations focused primarily in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Partnership's primary business lines include: terminalling, storage, processing and packaging services for petroleum products and by-products; natural gas liquids storage, marketing and distribution services and natural gas storage; sulfur and sulfur-based products processing, manufacturing, marketing and distribution; and marine transportation services for petroleum products and by-products. The Martin Midstream Partners L.P. logo is available athttp:// www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14989 Additional information concerning Martin Midstream is available on its website at www.martinmidstream.com .
CONTACT: Joe McCreery Vice President - Finance & Head of Investor Relations, Martin Midstream Partners L.P. Phone: (903) 812-7989 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV