Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) today announced that Jason Child, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Media & Telecommunications Conference on Tuesday, March 5 at 2:05PM (EST) at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at http://investor.groupon.com. Please contact Deutsche Bank for additional details regarding the conference.
GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people
around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable
prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by
providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including
customizable deal campaigns,
card payments processing capabilities and
solutions to help them attract more customers and run their
operations more effectively. By leveraging the company's global
relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on
the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. With Groupon,
shoppers discover the best a city has to offer with
enjoy vacations with
and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings
and more with
To subscribe to Groupon emails, visit
To learn more about the company's
solutions and how to
with Groupon, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV