Appleton Will Release Its Fourth Quarter 2012 Financial Results On March 4
APPLETON, Wis., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Appleton will release its fourth quarter 2012 financial results on March 4. Chief Executive Officer Mark Richards and Chief Financial Officer Tom Ferree will host a teleconference to discuss those results with the investment community on March 5 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
The call will be broadcast live over the Internet. Interested parties may connect to www.appletonideas.com/investors on the Appleton web site to access the conference link. The broadcast will also be archived for one month on that same page of the company website.
A playback of the teleconference will also be available from approximately 1:00 p.m. ET, March 5 through March 18. To access the playback, please dial 855-859-2056 and use the access code 99201494.
About Appleton Appleton creates product solutions through its development and use of coating formulations, coating applications and Encapsys ® microencapsulation technology. The Company produces thermal, carbonless and security papers and Encapsys products. Appleton, headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, has manufacturing operations in Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania, employs approximately 1,600 people and is 100 percent employee-owned. For more information, visit www.appletonideas.com.SOURCE Appleton
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV