Feb. 25, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Small Arms Ammunition Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade
This 2013 publication of Small Arms Ammunition Manufacturing Industry report is the comprehensive market research guide for the industry. It contains the latest information on the industry's key financial data, competitive landscape, cost and pricing, and trends during the current environment, including the output and shipment changes over the past months.
At 163 pages with over 150 charts and tables, the report covers topics such as current macroeconomic trends, granular product data, global trade, channel mix, government demand, and labor structure. It uses over a decade of historical data to forecast industry trends through 2017 on the domestic market, global market and overseas growth opportunities. This current report contains shipment data, inventory levels, international trade volume, and industry specific price indices available through
. Industry analysts and Fortune 500 customers rely on this quarterly report to make accurate forecasts and planning in today's uncertain economy.
In this report, you will find industry data on the following major categories:
· Quick Industry Statistics: 2-page overview for the CEO on the run
· Supply & Demand with Capacity Utilization
· 2013-2017 Forecast
Industry Income Statement
· All relevant financial data including: Revenue, Cost of Materials, Labor Costs, Gross Profit, SG&A, Net Income, etc.
· 4-year Financials Comparison and Trends
Industry Balance Sheet
· Traditional key elements of Assets, Liabilities, and Equity
· Inventory fabrication stages
· Calculated balance sheet ratios