EVERETT, Wash., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing [NYSE: BA] has delivered the first 777 built at the increased production rate of 8.3 per month, or 100 airplanes per year. The airplane, a 777 Freighter, was delivered to Korean Air.
In the past 32 months, the 777 program has increased its production rate twice. The rate went from five to seven per month in 2011, and now to the all-time high of 8.3 per month.
1,072 777s have been delivered through the end of January and a total of 1,431 have been ordered from 66 customers around the globe.Contact: Debbie Heathers777 Communications206-579-5159 email@example.com Photo and caption are available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV