Aircraft Manufacturing Industry In The U.S. And Its International Trade
· Computer and IT investments
· Machinery and Equipment for production and material handlingIndustry Cost Analysis · Upstream Industries and the cost allocations towards producer, wholesale, retail, and freight · Materials and their percentage share of total material costs Industry Pricing Analysis · Producer Pricing Indices at industry, wholesale, and retail levels for comparison and trend forecasting · Pricing Distribution among Downstream Industries differentiated at producer, wholesale, retail, and freight categories Industry Foreign Trade · Detailed Import/Export Data by commodities and by countries · Mode of Shipment and insurance and freight costs Industry Structure · Labor and Compensation Structure: productivity indices, hourly wages, production hours, output index, HR structure · Establishments: Trends, Employee Statistics, State by State numbers · Valued added statistics: industry GDP contribution Competitive Landscape · Industry Concentration: HHI, number of companies, size distributions, market shares · Major Players: company profiles and market size ranges __________________________________________ Definition & Classification This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing or assembling complete aircraft; (2) developing and making aircraft prototypes; (3) aircraft conversion (i.e., major modifications to systems); and (4) complete aircraft overhaul and rebuilding (i.e., periodic restoration of aircraft to original design specifications). This 6-digit NAICS industry (336411) is under the hierarchy of Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing Industry (33641), Transportation Equipment Manufacturing Subsector (336), and the Manufacturing Sector (31-33). Its SIC equivalent codes are: 3721 - Aircraft (except research and development not producing prototypes); and 3728 - Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment, NEC (target drones).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts