Feb. 25, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Aircraft Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade
This latest Aircraft Manufacturing Industry report provides the most updated market research on the industry. Its scope contains analysis on the industry's key financial data, competitive landscape, shipment and inventory data, upstream and downstream industries, and trade data.
This 2013 report's 173 pages and over 150 charts and tables cover the domestic market, global market and overseas growth opportunities. Find the latest data on shipments, inventory, international trade, and essential industry price indices available through
. Relying on over a decade of historic data and sophisticated forecasting, the report projects industry trends through 2017. The report's broad scope includes topics from foreign trade to industry structure, while also diving into the details such as market sizes of products and players. Industry experts consistently subscribe to this quarterly-updated market research report.
In this report, you will find industry data on the following major categories:
· Quick Industry Statistics: 2-page overview for the CEO on the run
· Supply & Demand with Capacity Utilization
· 2013-2017 Forecast
Industry Income Statement
· All relevant financial data including: Revenue, Cost of Materials, Labor Costs, Gross Profit, SG&A, Net Income, etc.
· 4-year Financials Comparison and Trends
Industry Balance Sheet
· Traditional key elements of Assets, Liabilities, and Equity
· Inventory fabrication stages
· Calculated balance sheet ratios
· Plant additions and expansions