The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS) today announced it will hold a conference call to discuss the company's third quarter fiscal 2013 results on Thursday, March 21, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Central/11:00 a.m. Eastern time.
Interested parties can listen to the call live on the Internet through the investor relations section of the company's Web site: www.marcuscorp.com, or by dialing 1-617-597-5447 and entering the passcode 14680694. Listeners should dial in to the call at least 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call or should go to the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary audio software.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available through Thursday, March 28, 2013, by dialing 1-888-286-8010 and entering the passcode 33814954. The Webcast will be archived on the company’s Web site until its next earnings release.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin,
Marcus Corporation is a leader in the lodging and entertainment
industries, with significant company-owned real estate assets. The
Marcus Corporation’s theatre division,
Theatres®, currently owns or manages 687 screens at 55
locations in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North
Dakota and Ohio. The company’s lodging division,
Hotels & Resorts, owns and/or manages 20 hotels, resorts and
other properties in 11 states. For more information, visit the company’s
web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV