Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE:HPT) today announced that it has rescheduled the time of its fourth quarter and year end 2012 financial results conference call from its previously scheduled Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time to Friday, March 1, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The timing of the conference call is being changed because of a scheduling conflict. HPT’s fourth quarter and year end results are scheduled to be released before the market opens on Friday, March 1, 2013. The updated details are as follows:
Earnings Release: Friday, March 1, 2013, before market open.Conference Call: Friday, March 1, 2013, 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.Participant Dial In: (800) 553-0288.International Dial In: (612) 332-0530.
No pass code is necessary to access either call. Participants should dial in about 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available through 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, March 8, 2013. To hear the replay, dial (320) 365-3844. The replay pass code is 284139.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will also be available in a listen-only mode on the company’s web site, which is located at www.hptreit.com. Participants wanting to access the webcast should visit the company’s web site about five minutes before the call. The archived webcast will be available for replay on the company’s web site for about one week after the call.Hospitality Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, which owns or leases hotels and travel centers located in 44 states, Puerto Rico and Canada. HPT is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. A Maryland Real Estate Investment Trust with transferable shares of beneficial interest listed on the New York Stock Exchange. No shareholder, Trustee or officer is personally liable for any act or obligation of the Trust.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV