Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) provides carrier-class Wi-Fi solutions to service providers and enterprises to solve network capacity and coverage challenges. Its products include gateways, controllers and access points such as Smart Radio, Smart QoS and Smart Mesh. This stock is trading up 8% to $21.22 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 737,000Average Volume: 586,332 Volume % Change: 127% >>5 Big Stock Charts You Need to See From a technical perspective, RKUS is soaring higher here with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of RKUS within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if RKUS manages to take out its 50-day moving average of $21.91 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in RKUS as long as it's trending above $20, and then once it sustains a move or close above its 50-day at $21.91 with volume that hits near or above 586,332 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then RKUS will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $23 to $24. Any high-volume move above $24 will then give RKUS a chance to re-fill its previous gap down zone from earlier this month that started near $26.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV