Apollo Global Management
Apollo Global Management (APO), a global alternative asset manager, is trading up 3.2% at $22.57 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 693,000Average Volume: 518,044 Volume % Change: 144% From a technical perspective, APO is ripping higher here right above some near-term support at $21 with above-average volume. This stock has been uptrending strong for the last four months, with shares soaring higher from its low of $12.82 to its recent high of $23.85. During that trend, shares of APO have been consistently making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed shares of APO within range of triggering a breakout trade. That trade will hit if APO manages to take out its 52-week high of $23.85 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in APO as long as it's trending above near-term support at $21, and then once it sustains a move or close above $23.85 with volume that hits near or above 518,044 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then APO will set up to enter new 52-week high territory, which is bullish technical price action. Some possible upside targets off that breakout are $25 to $28.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV