EVANSVILLE, Ind., Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Robert Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer of Old National Bancorp (NYSE:ONB), will be presenting at the 2013 Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference on Wednesday, February 27 at 3:15 p.m. Eastern.
Interested investors may listen to the live webcast of the presentation and view a copy of the slides used in the presentation by accessing the Investor Relations section at oldnational.com. Listeners should go to the website at least fifteen minutes before the event to download and install any necessary audio software. For those unable to attend the live broadcast, a replay will be available for 90 days. There is no charge to access this event.
About Old NationalOld National Bancorp (NYSE:ONB) is the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana and, with $9.5 billion in assets, ranks among the top 100 banking companies in the U.S. Since its founding in Evansville in 1834, Old National has focused on community banking by building long-term, highly valued partnerships with clients in its primary footprint of Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky. In addition to providing extensive services in retail and commercial banking, wealth management, investments and brokerage, Old National also owns Old National Insurance, one of the 100 largest brokers in the U.S. For more information and financial data, please visit Investor Relations at oldnational.com. The Old National Bancorp logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1872
CONTACT: Lynell J. Walton - (812) 464-1366 Senior Vice President - Investor Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV