Amsdell Companies Announces Steve Hryszko Has Joined The Company As Director Of Acquisitions
CLEVELAND, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Amsdell Companies and Compass Self Storage, LLC, a member of the Amsdell family of companies, is proud to announce that Steve Hryszko has joined the company as Director of Acquisitions.
Mr. Hryszko worked previously with the Amsdell management team as Vice President of Acquisitions for U-Store-It where he was directly responsible for all self-storage acquisitions and dispositions for the firm. Most recently, Mr. Hryszko was the Senior Vice President/Acquisitions for Flagship Investment Group. He has also served as the National Director of CBRE's National Self Storage Advisory Group. Throughout this career, Mr. Hryszko has led over 1.5 billion dollars of self-storage acquisitions and dispositions.
"We are so pleased to have Steve rejoin our team. His experience and expertise with self storage acquisitions will add strength to our team as we continue to aggressively grow the company through acquisitions throughout the United States," said Todd Amsdell, President of Amsdell Companies and Compass Self Storage, LLC.
The Amsdell family of companies (Amsdell Companies) is headquartered in Cleveland, OH. Amsdell draws its roots from the family owned construction company founded in 1928 and has since been active in several billions of dollars worth of real estate ventures with a primary focus on self storage. As industry pioneers, Amsdell has owned and operated over 500 storage centers under various trade names in over 27 states. With over 80 years of doing business, the Amsdell team has extensive experience in property acquisition, construction and property management. Please visit www.amsdellcompanies.com and www.compassselfstorage.com for more information.Contact: Todd Amsdell President email@example.com 216.458.0670 SOURCE Amsdell Companies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV