Taylor Morrison wrote in its prospectus, "We believe that a strong fundamental U.S. housing recovery is underway on a national basis, driven by consumers who are increasingly optimistic about their economic prospects and supported by several positive economic and demographic factors." Taylor Morrison went on to write that, "the increase in new building permits is consistent with an average of 30% and 48% year-over-year growth in new home orders and backlog reported by the top 10 public homebuilders (ranking based on 2011 revenues reported by Hanley Wood.)"
The company plans to go public on the New York Stock Exchange (NYX) though the price range has not been made public. The buzz is already building among institutional money managers looking for new names for their homebuilding portfolios. Without analyst coverage, these names tend to stay low on the radar screen, but if you read the prospectus, you'll see strong fundamentals to support the positive stock performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV