Holcim (US) Receives Outstanding Business Partner Award
WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Holcim (US) Inc. ( www.holcim.us), one of the nation's leading manufacturers and suppliers of cement and mineral components, announced today that its Ada plant, located in Ada, Oklahoma, has been awarded the Outstanding Business Partner Award by East Central University of Ada, Oklahoma.
This award recognizes and highlights institutions who have cultivated partnerships within their communities. The business partnership excellence award furthers a higher learning environment through State Regents' Economic Development Grants.
"Holcim is committed to building and maintaining strong relationships with the communities in which we operate," said Filiberto Ruiz, president and chief executive officer of Holcim (US). "I am proud of the Ada plant and its employees for being recognized by East Central as an outstanding business partner and look forward to their continued commitment to furthering that relationship."
Holcim's Ada plant will receive a grant of $500 each from the state and East Central University. The grants may be used for tuition waivers for employees, paid internships for current students, a faculty externship, or additional equipment, materials or supplies. Holcim will receive a plaque of recognition to honor their outstanding partnership at an awards reception held in the spring.About Holcim (US) Inc. Holcim (US) Inc. is a subsidiary of Holcim Ltd, and one of the nation's leading manufacturers and suppliers of cement and mineral components. Holcim (US) has approximately 1,800 employees and operates 12 manufacturing plants and more than 50 distribution facilities in the United States. SOURCE Holcim (US) Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV