- Mona Kessel, Van Allen Probes program scientist, NASA Headquarters, Washington
- Dan Baker, director of the Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Nicola Fox, Van Allen Probes deputy project scientist, the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, Laurel, Md.
- Joe Kunches, space scientist, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Weather Prediction Center, Boulder, Colo.
NASA Announces Media Briefing On New Van Allen Probes Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts