Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Feb. 25
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
The portuguese verb 'sequestrar,' which comes to mind when I hear the term 'sequester,' means to kidnap or take hostage.— Pedro da Costa (@pdacosta) February 25, 2013
When do the Berlusconi rebate checks get sent out?— Ivan the K® (@IvanTheK) February 25, 2013
While studying my trading screen, I am mentally calculating which companies are takeover candidates— Brian Sozzi (@BrianSozzi) February 25, 2013
Where is Goldman Sachs when we need it? #elezioni2013— Fabrizio Goria (@FGoria) February 25, 2013
Invited to University of Nebraska in October to speak at a public conference.Think I might talk about Buffett as performance artist. $BRK— Francine McKenna (@retheauditors) February 25, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV