Chevron Products Company (a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division), maker of the Delo® brand of technologically advanced engine oils, lubricants and coolants, today announced the results of its second Delo Big Bass Boat Sweepstakes, which ran from May 1 through October 31, 2012. The Grand Prize for the 2012 event was a fully-outfitted 2012 ZX190 Skeeter ® bass boat*; First Prize was an all-expense paid trip to appear on the “Honey Hole All Outdoors TV Show”* and Second Prize – available to four winners – was a $500 cash gift card each.
This year’s Delo Big Bass Boat Sweepstakes Grand Prize was awarded to Laurel Keating of Lumby, British Columbia in Canada. The 2012 First Prize winner was Misty Bykowsky of Plato, Missouri in the United States.
“Winning this contest has been a life changing experience for me,” said Laurel Keating. “I want to thank Chevron from the bottom of my heart.”
“It’s critical for us to find creative and relevant ways to engage with existing and potential Delo customers,” said Jim Gambill, Commercial & Industrial Brands Manager, Lubricants Marketing Americas, Chevron Products Company. “Now in its second year, the Delo Big Bass Boat Sweepstakes has achieved this goal. Excitement around the program has grown and it has provided excellent exposure for the brand across North America. We want to congratulate Laurel, Misty and all our 2012 winners as well as the many people that participated in this year’s event.”* 2012 Delo Big Bass Boat Sweepstakes winners have the option of selecting the cash equivalent of their prize. Follow the Delo Brand The Delo brand can be followed on various social media channels, including Facebook, YouTube and Flickr. Extended Service Protection - Chevron’s Delo Product Family: Chevron’s Delo product family includes engine oils, premium lubricants and extended life coolants that provide premium performance and bottom-line value for diesel powered vehicles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV