Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SLXP) today announced that the Company will present at two investment conferences during March 2013. Information regarding these conferences is provided below:
|Cowen and Company 33rd Annual Health Care Conference|
|Boston, MA||Monday, March 4||2:50 p.m. ET|
|25 th Annual ROTH Conference|
|Laguna Niguel, CA||Tuesday, March 19||12:00 Noon ET|
Interested parties can access a live audio web cast of the presentation at http://www.salix.com. A replay of the presentation will be available at the same location.
Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd., headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, develops and markets prescription pharmaceutical products for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. Salix’s strategy is to in-license late-stage or marketed proprietary therapeutic drugs, complete any required development and regulatory submission of these products, and market them through the Company’s gastroenterology specialty sales and marketing team.
Salix trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “SLXP”.For more information, please visit our Website at www.salix.com or contact the Company at 919-862-1000. Follow us on Twitter (@SalixPharma) and Facebook ( www.facebook.com/SalixPharma). Information on our Twitter feed, Face book page and web site is not incorporated in our SEC filings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV