NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AllianceBernstein today announced that the firm's Chief Operating Officer, James A. Gingrich, and Chief Financial Officer, John C. Weisenseel, will participate in the Citi 2013 US Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, March 5, beginning at 8:50 a.m. (ET) in Boston.
A live audio webcast will be available in the Investor & Media Relations section of AllianceBernstein's website at http://ir.alliancebernstein.com/investorrelations. An audio replay of the webcast will also be available on the site.
AllianceBernstein is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional investors, individuals and private clients in major world markets.At December 31, 2012, AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. owned approximately 37.9% of the issued and outstanding AllianceBernstein Units and AXA, one of the largest global financial services organizations, owned an approximate 65.5% economic interest in AllianceBernstein. Additional information about AllianceBernstein may be found on our website, www.alliancebernstein.com. SOURCE AllianceBernstein
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV