Wells Fargo Insurance, part of Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC), announced today that four of its executives have won the Risk & Insurance's® 2013 “Power Broker”® Award. Kevin Eggleston, Mary Mazza, Brian McDonnell, and Meredith Schnur were recognized for their leadership and innovation in the gaming/hospitality, construction and technology sectors. Each year, the Risk & Insurance Power Broker Awards select the most effective and influential commercial insurance brokers. Brokers are judged primarily on their creativity in solving risk-related problems during 2012, their demonstrated industry knowledge and their high level of client service.
“I’m thrilled that four of our outstanding brokers have been recognized by their peers and customers for their leadership and industry expertise,” said Laura Schupbach, head of Wells Fargo Insurance. “On behalf of Wells Fargo Insurance, I want to congratulate Kevin, Mary, Brian, and Meredith on receiving this award from Risk & Insurance. It’s a clear testament of their ongoing commitment to provide our customers with creative risk management solutions.”
In 2013, 150 individual brokers were selected as winners in 24 industry categories. The Power Broker® designation is based on nominations provided by brokers and risk managers, and is judged based on the quality of the application and on references by risk managers in each industry sector. Hundreds of risk managers and risk executives were interviewed in the process of identifying and soliciting, evaluating and judging the nominees.
About the Winners
- Kevin Eggleston is senior sales executive specializing in the hospitality industry and is responsible for developing and providing risk management solutions, proactive claims management, and loss control engineering for hotels and resorts. He is based in Rancho Cordova, CA.
- Mary Mazza is senior sales executive specializing in the construction industry and is responsible for all lines of property casualty insurance and risk management services including contract review, seminars, and industry-specific risk avoidance and consultation. She is based in Chicago.
- Brian McDonnell is practice leader for construction and real estate services and is responsible for business development, client service, sales, and cross-sell. He is based in San Carlos, CA.
- Meredith Schnur is the national practice leader for Technology, Privacy and Network Risk specializing in professional liability, technology errors & omissions, media, network security and privacy related lines of coverage. She provides consultative services, market negotiations, policy analysis and placement, policy administration and claims advocacy services, and is based in Madison, NJ.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV