Frontier Airlines today announced that, effective immediately, its schedules and fares will no longer be available on Expedia. As always, Frontier’s best fares continue to be found on its website at FlyFrontier.com. When you book at FlyFrontier.com, Frontier guarantees you’ll get the best travel value with its Best Fare Guarantee. Additionally, Frontier fares will continue to be distributed through a number of other online travel sites.
To encourage customers to experience FlyFrontier.com, Frontier is offering fares as low as $39* each way, which are available at FlyFrontier.com.
Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 3, 2013. Fares are one way for domestic travel by May 22, 2013, for flights operating Tuesday and Wednesday. Higher sale fares apply to travel on other days of the week, excluding Sunday. Sale applies to domestic fares for travel within the continental United States. A 10-day advance purchase is required.
Sample fares listed below.
|Fares listed are nonstop and one way; roundtrip purchase is not required. Fares include all applicable transportation fees and taxes.*|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV