1. As of noon trading, Qualcomm ( QCOM) is up $1.14 (1.8%) to $66.08 on average volume Thus far, 5.3 million shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $65.22-$67.45 after having opened the day at $65.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.94. QUALCOMM Incorporated designs, develops, manufactures, and markets digital telecommunications products and services. It operates in four segments: QCT, QTL, QWI, and QSI. Qualcomm has a market cap of $111.4 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 4.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 29 analysts that rate Qualcomm a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Qualcomm as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Qualcomm Ratings Report now. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the technology sector could consider Technology Select Sector SPDR ( XLK) while those bearish on the technology sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts