NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP; www.meredith.com), the leading media and marketing company serving American women, today introduced an updated market positioning and logo for Meredith Digital that reflects Meredith's unique ability to tap into the vast purchasing power of the 40 million women it reaches monthly across digital platforms.
Meredith Digital's brands, including Better Homes and Gardens and Allrecipes.com, reach women at every life stage. The updated logo reflects Meredith's focus on four core pillars: Food, Home, Moms, and Lifestyle. Meredith Digital brands currently rank #1 in food and #2 in lifestyle, according to comScore (October - December 2012).
The new tag line "mobilizing women" speaks to Meredith Digital's ability to inspire millions of women to live their dreams – as well as everyday life in between – via brand extensions across multiple devices and screens including mobile, social, web and tablet.
" Meredith is right at the intersection of premium content and scale, all underpinned by rich insights, engaging tools and best-in-class marketing services," said Carolyn Bekkedahl, SVP/ Digital Sales, Meredith National Media. "Meredith Digital's audience of over 40 million women is accountable for more than $800 billion in spending annually, and we're in a unique position to help guide our highly engaged audience from discovery to engagement to purchase decision to social sharing."Meredith Digital includes:
- 14 premium websites that reach a total of 40 million unique visitors each month;
- 3+ billion annual newsletter opt-ins;
- More than 7,000 original videos with 2,000 more planned for 2013;
- 20 digital editions across six newsstands;
- 21 million monthly unique visitors across 10 mobile sites;
- 22+ million downloads across 20 mobile apps;
- 2.7 million Facebook fans, 4.75 million Pinterest followers and 1.1 million Twitter followers of Meredith's magazine brands; and
- An e-commerce platform across three brands: Better Homes and Gardens, Parents and Divine Caroline.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV