BATS Global Markets Named "Best Exchange Technology" At Inaugural Market's Choice Awards
KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LONDON, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BATS Global Markets (BATS), operator of the BATS Exchanges, today announced the company was named "Best Exchange Technology" at the 2013 Market's Choice Awards, as voted by industry participants and the editors of Markets Media magazine.
"We are pleased to be recognized for this award as it acknowledges the hard work that the BATS team puts into running markets in the U.S. and Europe," said Chris Isaacson, chief operating officer of BATS Global Markets. "We thank both the industry and Markets Media for the honor."
The Market's Choice Awards, created and awarded by Markets Media, recognize industry leaders across more than 20 categories including exchanges, sell-side desks, institutional investors, hedge funds, and technology providers. The Awards ceremony took place in New York Thursday.About BATS Global Markets, Inc. BATS Global Markets, Inc. (BATS) is one of the world's largest stock market operators. BATS operates two stock exchanges and an equity option exchange in the U.S. and the largest pan-European equities exchange. With a focus on building transparent, quality markets backed by reliable technology and world-class customer service, broker-dealers, institutional and retail investors rely upon BATS' regulated exchanges to execute their trading activities in today's capital markets. The company is headquartered in the Kansas City, Mo. area, with additional offices in New York and London. For more information, visit www.bats.com. SOURCE BATS Global Markets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV