In collaboration with Connect Arkansas e-Community Strategies program and the Information Network of Arkansas, Chicot County officially launched a new county website http://chicotcounty.arkansas.gov/ for residents and visitors looking for information related to the county government and services. The website creates a central location where users can easily find specific county information and general news.
The site is easy to navigate and is consistent with efforts to make county government accessible and engaging to the public. It utilizes responsive design technology, which allows the site to render properly and be easily viewed on a wide variety of smart phones and any other viewing handheld device.
“We’re very happy to release a user-friendly website to present information regarding our county to the public,” said Mack Ball, County Judge. “Our future plans include adding more online services to our website in an effort to enable our citizens to interact with the county in a convenient and efficient way.”
The newly designed website features the Hot Check Payment System, which allows citizens to securely pay their hot check fines online. To access this secure online service, visit: https://www.ark.org/hotcheck. Another convenient online service coming soon that residents will be able to take advantage of will be the ability to pay county property and real estate tax payments.Some of the many services provided by the county include:
- Business Services
- Public Records
- Court Services
- Sheriff Services
- Passport Applications
- Marriage Licenses
- And more!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV