Digging for Opportunity in Precious Metals, Part 2
VANCOUVER ( Bullions Bull Canada) -- Part 1 of this three-part series identified the basic premise of successful investing ("buy low/sell high"), and then explained both empirically and as a study in psychology how/why most investors violate this Golden Rule with their investing.
Readers were introduced to the Contrarian paradigm of investing. It was then shown how adopting this Contrarian perspective offered investors the only realistic possibility of buying low and selling high on a potentially consistent basis.
The first part of this series then concluded by explaining what makes gold and silver mining companies a Contrarian's dream: a "low tide" sector currently bereft of any investment capital that despite its unloved status has a 12-year bull market behind it.
The obvious inference here is if a sector at "low tide" can have a 12-year rising trend behind it, imagine where it will go when the tide finally comes in. Part II will illustrate how/why precious metals and precious metals miners have the most-favorable fundamentals of any sector going forward.There are far too many bullish fundamentals backing gold and silver to merely list them all. Readers interested in why the metals' price must rise have plenty of
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV