FREEHOLD, N.J., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation's (NYSE:MNR) Chief Operating Officer, Michael P. Landy, appeared on CNBC's Mad Money with Jim Cramer on Friday, February 22, 2013. The interview included many topics including the recent 1Q2013 earnings results, tenant roster, industrial property outlook, and others.
The interview can be accessed on the Company's website at www.mreic.com, from the link on the homepage.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, which was organized in 1968, is a publicly owned real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of seventy-two industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-six states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV