SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RSA CONFERENCE 2013 --
- RSA and Juniper Networks announced their intent to expand their technology partnership to help enable customers to detect and prevent advanced threats and enhance the security and usability of remote access for mobile users.
- The expanded collaboration will include sharing of threat intelligence contained in the new Juniper Networks Junos® Spotlight Secure global attacker intelligence service and the RSA® Live threat intelligence delivery system to help IT security staff reduce the time it takes to identify, assess, and respond to incidents.
- Juniper Networks intends to embed RSA mobile authentication technologies into the Juniper Networks Junos Pulse SSL Secure product, to secure and streamline the mobile user experience when accessing both corporate and cloud-based resources.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC (NYSE: EMC) and Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), the industry leader in network innovation, today announced their intent to expand their technology partnership designed to help customers stop the wave of advanced threats targeting their networks and securely enable mobile access to applications for increased productivity.As the limits of legacy security techniques such as IP-based reputation databases and signature-based anti-virus products become more evident, customers increasingly need to rely on threat intelligence to help stop advanced threats. Today, intelligence operations — whether military, counterterrorism, or cyber security — rely on the breadth of sources and techniques to be as effective as possible. Unfortunately, broad scale intelligence sharing amongst IT security vendors is limited, leaving customers with serious visibility gaps into the threat landscape. RSA and Juniper are addressing these limitations by creating a technology partnership that would provide extensive intelligence sharing between the RSA® Live threat intelligence delivery service and Juniper Networks Junos® Spotlight Secure global attacker intelligence service. RSA intends to use this to extend threat visibility and analytics within RSA ® Security Analytics, providing deeper insight and visibility of threats to customers. Juniper intends to embed this additional intelligence into network enforcement points, such as the Juniper Networks ® SRX Series Services Gateway firewall product, in order to more effectively block threats in real-time. The Junos Spotlight Secure global attacker intelligence service captures and shares digital fingerprints of attacker devices in real-time, providing better precision in tracking and blocking attackers than IP reputation databases. The RSA Live solution is designed to focus on malicious networks, including command-and-control and advanced threat-related domains. The sharing of these sources and techniques is anticipated to help provide customers with unparalleled visibility into the attacks which target their networks, as well as the ability to more quickly and effectively block and mitigate them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV