Fujitsu was showing its Arrows V F-04E Android (4.7-inch screen, quad-core processor, 13.1 MP camera)
Intel says it will debut a new mobile device processor by the end of this year. The new 22nm Bay Trail chip will replace the current 32nm Clover Trail processor.
Samsung also announced its home-brewed mobile operating system called Bada which the company said is being rolled into its Tizen operating system. Tizen is based on the open-source MeeGo OS that was last seen on the terrific, but ill-fated, Nokia N9 smartphone.
--Written by Gary Krakow in New York.>To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV