ERIE, Pa., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Erie Insurance is pleased to announce the appointment of Keith Kennedy as senior vice president for strategic and integrated services with ERIE's Information Technology division. Kennedy's responsibilities include overseeing the IT project portfolio, enterprise architecture, information security, and quality and performance testing.
Kennedy has been with ERIE since 2011 serving as a vice president in Sales and Marketing. Prior to joining ERIE, he worked for Blackwell Consulting Services where he served as the executive director for insurance industry operations and chief customer officer.
Kennedy holds a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from the University of Illinois and is a member of the Society for Information Management.According to A.M. Best Company, Erie Insurance Group, based in Erie, Pennsylvania, is the 15th largest homeowners insurer and 12 th largest automobile insurer in the United States based on direct premiums written and the 20th largest property/casualty insurer in the United States based on total lines net premium written. The Group, rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company, has more than 4.5 million policies in force and operates in 11 states and the District of Columbia. Erie Insurance Group is a FORTUNE 500 company. Erie Insurance is proud to be named a J.D. Power and Associates' 2012 Customer Service Champion. ERIE is one of only 50 U.S. companies so named. Erie Insurance is also recognized on the list of Ward's 50 Group of top performing insurance companies, which analyzes the financial performance of 3,000 property and casualty companies and recognizes the top performers for achieving outstanding results in safety, consistency and financial performance over a five-year period (2007-2011). News releases and more information about Erie Insurance Group are available at www.erieinsurance.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV