2013 Insurance Customer Satisfaction Report
Among consumers who made car insurance claims in the last three years and say they haven't read any of their auto policy, 61 percent were nonetheless “completely satisfied” with the claims process. That's not too far apart from policyholders who made claims and also say they've read all of their auto policy - 69 percent were “completely satisfied” with their claims.
O, help me
We also asked people who they would most want as their insurance agent from a celebrity list. Oprah Winfrey slightly edged out Donald Trump, suggesting most consumers either hope for an “ah ha!' moment with their insurance policies or want a pit bull to find them the best prices. Very few wanted Kim Kardashian trying to explain their insurance policies.
- Oprah Winfrey: 33 percent.
- Donald Trump: 31 percent.
- Barbara Walters: 17 percent.
- Al Roker: 15 percent
- Kim Kardashian: 5 percent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV