- High Assurance Control Systems: While data encryption is a key component of many security strategies, relying on encryption as the only defense against a cyber attack does not offer full scope protection. We will demonstrate our solution designed for the U.S. Department of Energy (DoE), which goes beyond encryption to safeguard complex control systems.
- Device Authentication: We will provide an unclassified overview of Silicon-based “Biometrics” (SIOMETRICS™) and its use as a root of trust for Identity Management and true Hardware Attestation. Sypris Electronics brings this capability to market through a partnership with Verayo. Our disruptive, technological approach stems from Physical Unclonable Function (PUF) technology, which leverages manufacturing variations in semiconductor devices as a silicon “fingerprint” for advanced identity management.
- Sypris Cyber Range: We will provide an unclassified demonstration of our Virtual Training Platform, along with our Cyber Operation & Analytics capabilities. We offer a virtualized platform for training, modeling, simulation and advanced cyber analytics. The Sypris Cyber Range offers a secure environment in which to assess network and system attack-and-defend strategies, and provides a proven training path to help organizations improve resilience & cyber maturity.
Sypris Showcases Mobile Encryption Engine At RSA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts