Sypris Electronics LLC, a subsidiary of Sypris Solutions Inc. (Nasdaq/NM: SYPR), announced today that it will be showcasing three distinct capabilities at the 2013 RSA Security Conference in San Francisco commencing February 25, 2013. The three capabilities which Sypris will showcase are:
- High Assurance Control Systems: While data encryption is a key component of many security strategies, relying on encryption as the only defense against a cyber attack does not offer full scope protection. We will demonstrate our solution designed for the U.S. Department of Energy (DoE), which goes beyond encryption to safeguard complex control systems.
- Device Authentication: We will provide an unclassified overview of Silicon-based “Biometrics” (SIOMETRICS™) and its use as a root of trust for Identity Management and true Hardware Attestation. Sypris Electronics brings this capability to market through a partnership with Verayo. Our disruptive, technological approach stems from Physical Unclonable Function (PUF) technology, which leverages manufacturing variations in semiconductor devices as a silicon “fingerprint” for advanced identity management.
- Sypris Cyber Range: We will provide an unclassified demonstration of our Virtual Training Platform, along with our Cyber Operation & Analytics capabilities. We offer a virtualized platform for training, modeling, simulation and advanced cyber analytics. The Sypris Cyber Range offers a secure environment in which to assess network and system attack-and-defend strategies, and provides a proven training path to help organizations improve resilience & cyber maturity.
“Our shared critical information infrastructures are under constant attack, and both public and private sector organizations worldwide are challenged to balance risk and resources to operate in today’s hostile internet…it is literally a digital warzone where advanced threats including nation states and criminals threaten our bottom lines, safety and national security. Sypris is pleased to participate in this showcase of our capabilities at the RSA Conference and looks forward to demonstrating our advanced capabilities towards achieving resilient cyber systems,” said John Walsh, President of Sypris Electronics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV