- Cyber-attacks are getting worse but only 20 percent say their organizations are more effective at stopping them. The greatest areas of cyber security risk are caused by mobility, lack of visibility and multiple global interconnected network systems.
- Fifty-six percent are aware of the technologies that provide big data analytics and 61 percent say they will solve pressing security issues, but only 35 percent have them. The 61 percent say big data analytics is in their future.
- Less than half of organizations are vigilant in preventing (42 percent) anomalous and potentially malicious traffic from entering networks or detecting such traffic (49 percent) in their networks.
- Big data analytics with security technologies ensure a stronger cyber defense. Eighty-two percent would like big data analytics combined with anti-virus/anti-malware; 80 percent say anti-DoS/DDoS would make their organizations more secure.
- To access, read, and share the Ponemon Study and a new Cyber Analytics Infographic, please visit the Teradata Cyber Analytics web page by clicking here.
First Ponemon Study On Big Data Analytics In Cyber Defense Is A National Wake Up Call
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts