Customers and patrons of Casey’s General Stores, Inc. (Casey’s) have helped to raise more than $400,000 during January 2013 for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) through its annual JDRF Sneakers Sales Campaign.
“The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation is the largest charitable supporter of Type 1 diabetes research and we’re appreciative of our caring customers that stand behind that mission with the donations they made in January,” said Robert J. Myers, president and CEO of Casey’s. “Through their generosity, we are able to contribute to vital research being done to find a cure to T1D.”
The Sneakers Sales Campaign allows customers to show their support by making a simple monetary donation for a sneaker pin-up at any Casey’s Store. Since beginning the partnership with JDRF in 2008, customer donations have totaled more than $1.4 million.
JDRF is the leading global organization focused on type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. The goal of JDRF research is to improve the lives of all people affected by T1D by accelerating progress on the most promising opportunities for curing, better treating, and preventing T1D. JDRF collaborates with a wide spectrum of partners who share this goal. Since its founding in 1970, JDRF has awarded more than $1.7 billion to diabetes research.About Casey’s General Stores, Inc. Headquartered in Ankeny, Iowa, Casey’s is the leading independently-owned convenience store chain in the Midwest and of one the largest in the country. Casey’s owns and operates more than 1,700 stores in 14 states. For more information, please visit caseys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV