Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. (NYSE: CPAC; BVL: CPACASC1) (“Cementos Pacasmayo” or “the Company”), a leading Peruvian cement company, will host an Investor Luncheon at the New York Stock Exchange-Euronext on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. The event will feature a presentation by senior management, followed by a question and answer session.
This event is by invitation only and space is limited. Investors and analysts interested in attending the event must contact Rafael Borja of i-advize Corporate Communications at (212) 406 3693, via email at email@example.com or register on-line at: http://www.pixelsiete.com/clientes/web/pacasmayo/
About Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A.
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. is a leading Peruvian cement company, and the only cement manufacturer in the Northern region of Peru. In February 2012, the Company’s shares were listed on The New York Stock Exchange - Euronext under the ticker symbol "CPAC". With more than 54 years of operating history, the Company produces, distributes and sells cement and cement-related materials, such as concrete blocks and ready-mix concrete. Cementos Pacasmayo’s products are primarily used in construction, which has been one of the fastest-growing segments of the Peruvian economy in recent years. The Company also produces and sells quicklime for use in mining operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV