In many cases providing payback in less than 2 years, Dialight's customers will continue to benefit from this new 20-year power supply design far into the future.
This new solid state power supply design is the latest innovation in Dialight's rapid technology development program that has turned out a number of first-to-market technologies, including the first UL Class I, Div. 2 hazardous location certified high output LED fixture to achieve an efficiency of over 100 lumens-per-Watt.
For more information about Dialight's complete line of LED lighting solutions-including IES files, LM79 reports and technical datasheets—visit www.dialight.com. Dialight's products are listed on the U.S. federal government's GSA Schedule 56, contract number GS-07F-0664X.
About Dialight Dialight (LSE: DIA.L) is leading the energy efficient LED lighting revolution around the world for industrial and hazardous areas as well as transportation and infrastructure applications. For 40 years it has been committed to the development of LED lighting solutions that enable organizations to vastly reduce energy use and maintenance needs, improve safety, ease disposal and reduce CO2 emissions. The company is headquartered in the UK with operations in the USA, UK, Denmark, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Mexico. www.dialight.comSOURCE Dialight
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV