Double rainbows. A fairy tale wedding. The Mars rover. McKayla was not impressed. It seemed nothing could move her … excite her … impress her. Until now.
A new line of 10-calorie sodas – 7UP TEN ®, A&W TEN ®, Sunkist ® TEN TM soda, Canada Dry TEN ® and RC TEN ® – has achieved a feat that no one thought possible and no one else could achieve. Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney is finally impressed, and the world is now able to see her glorious, impressed face.
After capturing a silver medal in the 2012 Olympic Games, Maroney’s expression of dissatisfaction launched a worldwide viral meme phenomenon known as “McKayla is Not Impressed.” After trying the new TEN™ soft drinks from Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE:DPS), which offer both great taste and only 10 calories, Maroney has turned that smirk upside down and is ready to show the face of true satisfaction.
“Obviously, I’m not easily impressed,” said Maroney. “Other brands have approached me to try their products and talk about them, but 7UP TEN ® stopped me in my tracks. It’s the first brand that has really impressed me because the soda is just so good! It’s got all of the flavor I want without all the calories of regular soda. It’s a ‘Perfect TEN™’ in my book.”Fans are invited to come to TEN™ Station inside of Amtrak’s Penn Station, on Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013, and sample the soft drinks that have Maroney so enthused. At TEN™ Station, travelers, tourists and native New Yorkers are invited to try the new line of TEN™ products, visit with Maroney, and take pictures with her, sharing their own “impressed” looks. The new TEN™ flavors use a unique blend of caloric and non-caloric sweeteners to deliver full flavor with only 10 calories per 12 oz. serving. The new offering is the perfectly impressive beverage alternative for those who love regular soda, but have cut back their consumption because they are watching their calories.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV