HERNDON, Va., Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) has appointed Jon Remington vice president and controller of its Technical Services sector headquartered in Herndon, effective today.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17295 .
Remington will oversee sector financial operations including financial planning and reporting, cash and asset management, regulatory compliance, and accounting, and will ensure compliance with internal control practices and company policies and procedures."Jon's more than 30 years of experience with the corporation and his demonstrated leadership skills made him the right choice for this important position," said Chris Jones, corporate vice president and president of Northrop Grumman Technical Services. Remington most recently served as director of business management and division controller Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems military aircraft systems. In this position, he was responsible for financial planning, reporting and management, regulatory compliance, cash and capital asset management, and resource planning. He earned a bachelor's degree in economics from State University of New York at Stony Brook and a master's degree in business administration from Long Island University. He's also a graduate of the Executive Development Program at the University of Chicago. Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
CONTACT: Dave Apt 703-713-4490 email@example.com Leah Smith 703-713-4616 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV