Boost Mobile, a leader in the no-contract wireless industry and ranked “Highest in Purchase Experience among Non-Contract Wireless Providers” by J.D. Power and Associates 1, strengthens its diverse handset lineup with the addition of the March 7 release of the HTC One SV and Boost Force. Both Android™-powered smartphones will operate on the Sprint 3G and 4G LTE networks, bringing 4G LTE to Boost Mobile customers in more than 50 markets, including Atlanta, Baltimore, Dallas and Houston, and will be available in nearly 170 additional cities in the coming months.
With a bold color and sleek, ergonomic design, HTC One SV is equipped with a large 4.3-inch touchscreen and features the exclusive Beats by Dr. Dre Audio integration (Photo: Boost Mobile)
Both Android-powered smartphones pair the speed of 4G LTE with the value of Boost Mobile’s no-annual contract $55 Android Monthly Unlimited with Shrinking Payments plan. For every six on-time payments, the cost of Boost Mobile’s Android Monthly Unlimited plan shrinks by $5, eventually getting down to as low as $40 a month for unlimited nationwide talk, text messaging, Web 2, email and calls to 411. Payments do not need to be consecutive to qualify for the next savings milestone.
“At Boost we know our customers need a comprehensive wireless solution without breaking the bank,” said Andre Smith, vice president-Boost Mobile. “With 4G LTE available on Boost Mobile, our customers can enjoy faster data speed on a reliable network at an affordable price with no contracts. Adding the HTC One SV and Boost Force further enhances Boost’s robust device portfolio and give customers more options to make a move to Boost. All our Monthly Unlimited plans come with shrinking payments, which is our way to reward customers for their loyalty. We bring value and speed together like no other carrier.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV