TransparentBusiness Offers Yahoo! Resolution Of Home Work Ban
NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Yahoo! made news banning work from home. "Speed and quality are often sacrificed when we work from home," says the memo from HR director Jackie Rees published on allthingsd.com last night. "We need to be one Yahoo!, and that starts with physically being together."
The Yahoo! move is characteristic of corporations which lack effective ways to monitor work performed by telecommuters; yet there's still a chance that Yahoo! Employees who've opted for conveniences of working from home would be spared from having to resume daily commute to their cubicles. Today, TransparentBusiness informed Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer of a better solution to the telecommuting challenges.
"We offer an easy and economical solution to the problems which caused you to ban work-from-home." – wrote TransparentBusiness CEO Alex Konanykhin. "Using TransparentBusiness.com your managers will be able to see in real-time and retroactively all work performed by your telecommuters and contractors, regardless of their location, and historically. Moreover, they will know the exact status and cost of every task and project. The resulting economic benefits to Yahoo! will be in tens of millions."Transparent Billing gives managers the freedom to operate from any location while maintaining oversight over their entire workforce, including in-house employees, telecommuters, remote and offshore staff as well as outside contractors. The tool also protects workers' privacy and is compliant with all applicable laws. It was developed by KMGi ( www.kmgi.com), a pioneering Internet technologies company whose client list includes Google, Microsoft, CA, Boeing, Pfizer, DuPont and eBay. For more information, contact Ellie Shoja at email@example.com, phone +1 (213) 4389880, Skype: Ellie.Shoja http://www.transparentbusiness.com/ SOURCE TransparentBusiness
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV