WASHINGTON, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) today announced the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, Hossein Fateh, is scheduled to participate in a roundtable discussion at the Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference held in Hollywood, Florida. The session is scheduled for Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 1:35 p.m. ET and can be accessed live via teleconference by dialing 1-646-490-2858 and entering Passcode 9603090374. There will be no webcasts or replays available.
About DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) is a leading owner, developer, operator and manager of enterprise-class, carrier-neutral, large multi-tenanted wholesale data centers. The Company's facilities are designed to offer highly specialized, efficient and safe computing environments in a low-cost operating model. The Company's customers outsource their mission critical applications and include national and international enterprises across numerous industries, such as technology, Internet content providers, media, communications, cloud-based, healthcare and financial services. The Company's ten data centers are located in four major U.S. markets, which total 2.5 million gross square feet and 218 megawatts of available critical load to power the servers and computing equipment of its customers. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT) is headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, please visit www.dft.com.
SOURCE DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV