ATLANTA, Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sibling Group Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:SIBE) (the "Company"), whose business strategy is focused on the development and acquisition of 21st century education management services, and technology for the education market, announced that it is reaching out today to update its investors and associates on its overall strategy and the status of its acquisitions.
Mr. Neal Sessions, the Chairman and CEO of Sibling, reviewed the status, saying, "First, the Company has recently published an updated Corporate Overview, that discusses our plans, and how we have adjusted to the rapidly changing landscape in the education arena. The market is quite dynamic, and is evolving much as we anticipated. We encourage all to download this document from our web site at www.newco4education.com , and to review it along with our SEC filings."
The direct link for the Corporate Overview is: http://newco4education.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/SIBLING_GROUP_HOLDINGS_JAN_27_13_rev_f.26133809.pdf .Mr. Sessions continued, "With regard to our acquisition plans, the key elements include an expansion of our original plans for investment in primarily K-12 education, to now include both Pre-K education, and higher education, with the potential addition of a 4 year college to our portfolio plans. We see an advantage in coupling traditional 'brick and mortar' schools, with our potential online education offerings. This is especially clear should we be able to develop a 'teach the teacher' program at the higher education level, aimed specifically at the 21st century teaching technologies of today, and tomorrow, with graduates able to immediately assist in the schools with these newer approaches. As for the Pre-K grade range, it is clear that quality education begins at an early age, and we are seeing interest in the application of education technologies, even with the youngest of students."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV