GREENSBORO, N.C., Feb. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Fresh Market, Inc. (Nasdaq:TFM) today announced that the Company will present at two upcoming investor conferences.
- On Wednesday, March 13th, the Company will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference in New York, N.Y. The presentation will begin at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.
- On Thursday, March 14th, the Company will present at the UBS Global Consumer Conference in Boston, Mass. The presentation will begin at 1:30 PM Eastern Time
A live webcast of each presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of The Fresh Market's corporate website at www.thefreshmarket.com/company and can be accessed for 30 days following the date of the event.
During each presentation, the Company may answer questions concerning its business. The Company's responses to these questions, as well as other matters discussed during the presentation, may contain or constitute information that has not been previously disclosed.About The Fresh Market, Inc. Founded in 1982, The Fresh Market, Inc. is a specialty grocery retailer focused on providing high-quality products in a unique and inviting atmosphere with a high level of customer service. As of February 24, 2013, the company operates 130 stores in 25 states, located in the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, and West. For more information, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations (336) 615-8065 InvestorRelations@thefreshmarket.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts