Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture presenter, today announced that management will host its 2012 fourth quarter results conference call and webcast on Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. ET. Carmike’s financial results for the reporting period will be issued following the market close that day.
WEBCAST: available live at www.carmikeinvestors.com and archived for 30 days.
TELEPHONE: via 800/381-7839 or 212/231-2904 (for international callers). Please call at least five minutes in advance.
REPLAY: until March 21, 2013 via 800/633-8284 or 402/977-9140, passcode: 21648760About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com ) Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema and 3-D cinema deployments and one of the nation’s largest motion picture exhibitors. As of September 30, 2012, Carmike had 232 theatres with 2,242 screens in 35 states. Carmike’s digital cinema footprint reached 2,119 screens, including 208 theatres with 748 screens that are also equipped for 3-D. The circuit also includes 14 “Big D” large format digital experience auditoriums, featuring state-of-the-art equipment and luxurious seating. As “America’s Hometown Theatre Chain,” Carmike’s primary focus for its locations is small to mid-sized communities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV