Authors Share What It Means To Start Over After 50
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lives are shattered when people become divorced or widowed, especially those who were married for decades. It's devastating to start over! If people choose, they can still find happiness after experiencing divorce or a mate's death. This is what authors Pamela Ivey and Akua Clark share in A Spiritual Guide To Starting Over After 50.
For those who are single, divorced or widowed, you might find your story here. It is geared towards people that had to start their lives over.
This book tackles tough issues - betrayal, abandonment, low self-esteem, and everyday bumps in the road. It offers far more than its title implies - it's a spiritual guide to life. Being over 50 and enjoying it is a bonus!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV