Leading Results Announces Marketing+Sales Academy
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading Results Incorporated has opened registration for its ninth Marketing+Sales Academy in April. The Academy will be April 8-11 in the Leading Results Charlotte offices.
"Many people understand that marketing and sales have changed, especially with social media and search engines driving so much of the buying process," says Dan Kraus, President of Leading Results. "Incorporating these tools for better lead and customer acquisition is just one of the many tools we cover."
The four-day conference will cover both the "why" and "how" in marketing and related sales processes, including blogging, branding, email marketing, making your website work for you, nurturing sales pipelines, and leveraging social media. The goal is for attendees to walk away with a marketing calendar they can implement immediately. A complete list of topics can be found at www.leadingresults.com.
Randy Collins of Strategies Group in Atlanta, attended the Academy in December and was surprised by the format. "It was much more tactical than I imagined," said Collins. "There are a lot of good take away nuggets you can get immediate benefit from.""You are provided with the worksheets, the spreadsheets, and the tools- as well as the knowledge," says Chris Luttrell of CS3 Technologies. "I thought I was pretty well educated in this, and it turns out there is a lot to be learned from professionals like those at Leading Results." The Marketing Academy is $3500 and includes all materials needed, lunch each day, and two group dinners. Attendees can save $500 if they register before March 1. "If you are the person who does strategic planning, or who implements the marketing plan, it would be great for you to attend," says Collins. "It was a much better investment than I thought it would be."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV