The RSA NextGen SOC services are designed to deliver customers a repeatable and sustainable service delivery framework that can enable organizations to transform current state reactive security programs into a predictive, intelligence-driven Advanced SOC. The services are engineered to ultimately deliver a program for organizations to leverage actionable data that can be presented in a unified method to aid security analysts and operators to make real-time decisions on incidents to help minimize impact to their organization.
As IT infrastructures and threats have evolved, driven by cloud, mobility and the hyper-connectivity of data centers, organizations are left struggling with tools, processes and skills designed to defend a non-existent perimeter. To be fully prepared for the advanced nature and proliferation of future threats, organizations are starting to take action now to revamp their SOC and incorporate newly released advanced security analytics, intelligence and risk assessment tools on top of traditional security controls for defense in depth.
RSA's approach helps facilitate actionable intelligence for security teams by focusing on key technical and operational areas including:
- Aggregation and analysis of threat intelligence data
- Correlation of content intelligence data throughout the organization
- Deployment of solutions that provide advanced analytic intelligence capabilities
- Development of security operations processes and procedures and the automation of related workflows
RSA Executive Quote:Peter Tran, Senior Director, RSA Advanced Cyber Defense Practice "In today's evolving threat landscape, it is critical that you unify three key perspectives to give you a battle ready SOC that is based on real-world needs and not academic policies. Our new service offering is designed to be delivered by expert practitioners with an average of 10 years of experience who understand how to integrate existing controls with the latest cutting edge solutions, streamline key security processes and incorporate valuable threat research to design a SOC for tomorrow's attacks, not yesterday's."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV